Get TEFL certification
GET TEFL CERTIFICATION! GET HIRED FASTER! Click here to view the available TEFL certification programs – TEFL certification programs
I’ve been asked a lot recently about TEFL programs – should I get one, which ones are good, how do you know they are good, etc.
In my experience, if you are planning to teach overseas, TEFL certification is a sound investment. But which one should you choose when there are so many out there?
Getting TEFL certification will improve your job prospects. 120 hours or higher specialist TEFL training is recommended for Korea. TEFL teachers get more interviews, get hired faster and feel more comfortable and confident in the classroom.
One of the leading TEFL certificates out there is i-to-i TEFL. Their TEFL certificates have been accredited and are internationally recognized and well-respected by language schools and institutes within Korea. You can choose a method of study to suit your style via their range of classroom, pure online and combined (classroom plus online modules) TEFL courses (with flexible scheduling meaning no need to take leave of your current job).
Enrol in any of i-to-i TEFL’s courses today and get more job offers.
Link to enroll in available courses:
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these programs.
WHY AM I RECOMMENDING I-TO-I TEFL?
- Accredition: i-to-i TEFL is an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL qualification
- Course content: i-to-i has been developing their courses since 1994, continually benchmarking their course content and structure to suit employer requirements around the world
- Flexible training: Choose between classroom, pure online and combined (classroom plus online modules) TEFL courses
- Specialist modules: Take i-to-i TEFL’s longer courses (120hr and 140hr online or combined) to provide job/career ready TEFL training, which includes specialist modules such as “Teaching Business English” and “Teaching with Limited Resources”
- Tutor feedback: Obtain constructive feedback and appraisal from one of i-to-i TEFL’s fully qualified tutors around the world.
- Courses around the world: Attend a classroom based TEFL course in one of 13 countries around the world (including Boston, New York, Chicago, LA and San Francisco in the U.S. and Toronto in Canada)
Check out these award-winning TEFL programs today and get hired faster: CLICK HERE
Make it your goal to get TEFL certification and start receiving more job offers and confidence in the classroom. Contact us today to discuss these programs.